NEED PRAYER SUPPORT?
Prayer is “pouring out the soul before the Lord” (1 Sam. 1:15). It is an exchange between God and humanity. We are called to support one another as members of the household of faith, to support our community, and be a light to our nation. We believe we are part of the solution to the challenges of our society as we continue to lift up the banner of Christ. We pray not as a religious ritual but we pray because praying is relationship and every growing relationship requires effective communication. Prayer is communicating with God (speaking to him and listening to what he has to say back to you). We pray because God wants us to pray. Prayer changes us and our situations.
GOD’S PROMISES FOR YOU WHEN YOU PRAY
- You shall receive, find, and doors shall be opened when you ask in faith. "Ask, and you shall receive” (Mat 7:7, Mat 7:8; Mat 21:22; Mar 11:24; Joh 14:13, Joh 14:14).
- When you confess your sins and reach out to God genuinely on behalf of a nation, God will heal the land, restore the broken walls and bring a revival (2 Chronicles 7:14; Ezekiel 22:23-31; Isaiah 59:12-19).
- When you call unto God he will hear and reveal great and mighty things to you (Jer. 33:3).
- Before you call God will answer and before you speak he will hear (Isaiah 65:24).
- When you approach God boldly, you shall find help and grace in times of need (Heb. 4:14).
- When you pray in faith, there is healing, there is raising up, and forgiveness of sin (James 5:15).
"Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. (Mar 11:24)"
Sundays | 10 AM | Connections @ Craigieburn
59 Craigieburn Rd | Craigieburn